Thursday, July 5, 2007
1687 - Isaac Newton publishes Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica.
1811 - Venezuela declares independence from Spain.
1884 - Germany takes possession of Cameroon.
1946 - The bikini is introduced in Paris, France.
1954 - The BBC broadcasts its first television news bulletin.
1970 - Air Canada Flight 621 crashes near Toronto International Airport killing 108 people.
1998 - Japan launches a probe to Mars, and thus joins the United States and Russia as a space exploring nation.
2003 - SARS is declared to be contained by WHO.
2004 - First Indonesian presidential election by the nation.
2006 - North Korea launched at least two short-range Nodong-2 missiles, one SCUD missile and one long-range Taepodong-2 missile.
Word of the day : phantasmagoria \fan-taz-muh-GOR-ee-uh\, noun:
1. A shifting series or succession of things seen or imagined, as in a dream.2. Any constantly changing scene.
. . .all combined to form a picture, like the illusory semblance of a phantasmagoria, almost leaving me in doubt whether that on which I looked were indeed reality, or the mere creation of a distempered brain.-- Julia Pardoe, quoted in "Here's the Rub," by David Streitfeld, Washington Post, July 6, 1997
The new writings more and more take the form of apocalypses -- that is, of supernatural visions which reveal past, present and future under the guise of a phantasmagoria of symbolic persons and animals, divine and diabolical beings, celestial and infernal phenomena.-- Edmund Wilson, The Dead Sea Scrolls: 1947-1969
Thought of the day : " Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self. There is something which you can do better than another. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Happy Bithday To : 1979 - Amélie Mauresmo, French tennis player
Bye - Bye To : 1927 - Albrecht Kossel, German physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (b. 1853)
Sunday, July 1, 2007
While solving problems in mathematics, physics and chemistry always avoid using calculator. Try to solve 75% of the problem in your mind and then start writing. In chemistry very often we try to use calculator since it involves cumbersome calculations and large numbers like Avogadro's number, value of "R" etc, and similar is the case in physics with planks constant, Stephen's constant etc. Using calculator would hamper your progress with natural approximation techniques that we develop very slowly through years of calculation. Most of the competitive examinations also do not allow the use of calculators.
Ergo, how ever old you are, whichever class you are in, and which ever subject you like, if you are a student then DO NOT USE CALCULATOR unless its specified or theres a way too clumsy problem to be solved.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
-Dkb Team ....................................................................click rt below
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Welcome to DIMAG KI BATTI (get that grey matter in your brain KICKED)
Hey, you ask us questions here. Ya its really simple just note that e-mail id on the left corner of this website and throw that question in.
We are going to answer all your shitty, crappy, interesting or genuine questions related to studies, isn't it just great. It doesn't matter if you are in High School or College if you have any query related to studies just send in your query to us. Your headache is ours now hmm... !!
Our special team would ponder upon your question and try to answer it within 24 hours. (if you don't get the reply within that time frame please don't sue us, we're really poor set of bloggers who can't even afford a website)
Dimag Ki Batti could switch on the batti(light) of your brain, at least we would try. (but if you are some dim witted, shit headed moron sorry we can't help!! Genuine intelligent people allowed to ask questions.)
We've also got a panel of psychologists(would be) who will review the ingenuity of your question and your demag as well and would let us know if it requires enlightenment.
So if you are some loser pondering whether the girl next door loves you, or loves you not; or, you are some dumped gf/bf and can't get over your ex; or if you are some chain smoker can't stop smoking or if you listen to Himesss Rem..whateva.. donot ask us question please or you will seriously regrett recieving our answer ;). But if you are not that type then you are more than welcome to shoot your query related to studies 24/7 ... we're a set of insomniacs.
Monday, June 18, 2007
- Uttawa Oblonga from Uganda was shocked when he first recieved our reply. He's our most regular user. Thanks mate.
- Bussiness women, house wives and girls tell us your problem regarding education and we'll answer it. Most girls in our country dont even have primary education. (No wonder they eat our heads) - sorry - we got girls working at demagkibatti so don't think we are partial.
- High school users. One of our most frequent users are the high school kids. So if you are in 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th don't think twice any homework, any project and advice- ask us. You wanna come first or if you wanna just pass let us know and tell us about you and you would get exclusive answers.
-Tired of failing in the same class again and again. This nerd here got it all right only after he got our experts answer on answering the boards. He currently owns a phone booth and is married and has seven kids (we didnt help in this regard)
- For all those who thought atheletes don't study go get a life dude !! This nigerian chick was shocked when her 12th board results came out and she secured 11% (pass marks in Nigeria is 6%). She could barely finish her race.
- engineering ya ya ya ...we got it !! IIT, AIEEE, BITSAT etc
if this austrian dude can get into the best engineering colleges of India so can you.
- Medical entrances, Medical College - anything you wanna know, we know it!
Note : The following image is disturbing, oh god! really disturbing !
- Gosh!!!... we have stopped dealing with such questions now. Get serious people its time to study.